Monday 18 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Eight 

Zita and I went for a nice early in the morning walk today.  

Before the black go fast car took her to her way too busy office.

But Craig and I did not have a sleep in today.

We had a two toasts breakfast instead. With lots of jam. Ha. That is a good breakfast.

Then my friend Niamh went to her nice university. 

She said it would be nice if I could go with her. 

Then I could have tasty donuts for lunch too. At Mister Horton’s full of lots of donuts store. 

It is even inside the beautiful library. Ha. That is a good library.

But I have to mind the house. And Craig too. It is my job. Oh well. Too bad for them.

So I minded Craig. In the den when he was looking for interesting stories for our nice Queen.

Then I had a nap on my comfy Scotsman’s bed. In the kitchen. Before we had our lunch.

But it was a sad lunchtime.

Because last night Zita and Niamh’s friend Miss Megan’s very very old Mister Astro went all the way to Heaven.

That is sad. He was Miss Megan’s very best friend for a very long time. Oh dear. 

I did not know him so much. Mister Saint Newton did not tell me he had to go to Heaven.

Miss Megan will be very sad. And Mister Liam and Mister Duncan will be very sad too. Oh dear.

It is not very nice to be sad. 

Mister Astro would not want them to be way too sad. Just a little bit sad. For just a little while. 

Dogs just want their families to be just all happy. All the time. That is our best job. It is known.

Niamh came home to our house with Miss Tarryn to have a very late lunchtime. 


They made cheesie croissants. I helped them.

So I had some too. Ha.

Zita did not come home until late today.

Because she had to go to her tired and smelly store.

Before our dinnertime. Oh well.

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk and it was nearly not very dark outside. Ha.

And Niamh cooked outside hamburgers for our tasty dinner. 

Because it is not so cold outside today.



No comments:

Post a Comment