Wednesday 20 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty 

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

So Zita could drive Niamh to a way too early in the morning meeting. At the beautiful clothes store.

Then she came home and we went for our good morning to everybody walk. 

But it is still way too slippy on our sidewalks. 

So we still have to walk in the middle of the road. Oh dear.

It is not so cold outside today. 

So I was a bit too messy when we got home. Oh well.

Then Zita had a clean as can be shower. 

And I minded Craig on the big bed. On my own duvet. So the bed will not all messy too. 

Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office even on her do not go to work day.

Because it is way too busy there. 

Because of the very important giant meeting. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig and I only had a little sleep in. 

Then we had two giant croissants for our breakfast. Ha.

When we were all finished I had a nice nap. 

Because I was all fast awake very early this morning. 

Last night we had all on fire cupcakes for Miss Tarryn’s Sing Happy Birthday day.



We had lots and lots of delicious cupcakes. Ha. Good for us. 

And we even sang the happy birthday song. Me too. 

I am a very loud singer. Ha. Good for me. 

Birthdays are my favourite. Ha. That is a good day. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times after I had my lunch. It is nearly not cold today.

Then I had a nap.

Niamh came home early today. So she could have a nice nap too.

Because she was up too early this morning. Just like Zita and me too. 

And then at lunchtime she had some remember everything exams.

So she can talk to people who cannot hear. Oh dear. 

People cannot hear so very well. Not like me. Ha. 

It is a everywhere is melting day outside today. I do not like those days so much. 

Zita came back to our house early today. 

So we could have our before dinnertime walk in the very bright outside.

Smelly skunks do not come out in the very bright sunshine. Ha. That is good.

But I had to get in the bathtub again. 

Because I had too much nasty salt on me. Oh well.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. If my friend Niamh is not just still fast asleep.

Maybe we will watch the from France detective tonight. 

Or maybe everybody will just go to their comfy beds early. 

I have a very comfy bed. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment