Thursday 14 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Four 

Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk today. 

But only a short walk. 

Because I did not want to walk in the even more too much snow.

Today there was even more too much snow everywhere. Oh dear.


Even last night when we had our lovely dinner it was snowing. Oh dear. That is not right.

Then Mister Kieran took lots of it all away. 

Because he came to our altogether dinnertime. 

And today he came to visit me. Before lunchtime.

And took even more snow away. That is good.

Because there is still way too much snow.



Mister Kieran is going to have his extra teeth taken away. He told me. Oh dear.

Just like my friend Emmet. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much. 

Zita went to the rascal ladies way too busy office early today.

Because it is way too busy there. 

Because of the giant too soon meeting. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

And Craig did not have even a little sleep in. So I had one instead. Ha.

Then we had two toasts. With peanut butter and honey too. Ha. Good for us.

We played catch the ball after our tasty toasts. It just a bit cold outside today.

Niamh went to her nice university today. But her pants were just all full of holes. Oh dear.

She is going to be a Niamhsicle. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

After Mister Kieran went to work at his delicious restaurant I had a nice nap.

Because then I did not have to mind him by watching him out my watching window. Ha. Good for me.

Craig did not have his lunchtime until late. 

Because he forgot.

Because he was too busy reading stories for our nice Queen.

Then he had some more used pizzas. I had the very crunchy bits. Good for us. 

Then I had another watch out the watching window nap. On the comfy living room rug. 

Zita and Niamh came home at the same time. 

We can have an altogether dinner dinner tonight. That is good.

Zita and I had our before dinner before it was dark outside. Ha. Good for us.

There was a smelly skunk outside our house last night. I was inside. Ha. 

That is why you only go for nice walks when the smelly skunks are not all wide awake. It is known.







No comments:

Post a Comment