Thursday 7 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventeen 

Craig had a nice sleep in today. 

I did not.

Because I kept Zita company. 

After our good morning walk she had to write lots of stories for the rascal ladies office.

I minded her. All by myself. I was a big help. 

Craig was just listening to his book all about my friend Emmet’s way old Gods. 

Just the in Ireland Gods. Not all the other ones.

When Craig was all dressed we had altogether toasts. And looked out my watching window.

The giant diggers are still making holes in my pond. They are very noisy.

Zita says they are fixing the pond so there are no more nasty cover all the water weeds. That is good.

A sign told her. I could not read the sign. Too bad for me.

Then Zita wrote more stories for the rascal ladies. I minded her. 

Craig went in the den to find interesting stories for our nice Queen.

I minded Zita on the comfy rug.

Last night Craig sent Emmet pictures of pages in one of Emmet’s not so very big books.

He needed them for his giant important story. 

Because it is nearly all finished. Ha. 

Today is my cousin Mati’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. That is a good day. 



Mister Mati is my very big cousin. 

Mister Garry is going to sing the happy birthday song to him. For me. Ha. 

And today is the everybody should read lots of interesting books day. 

We have lots and lots of books in our house. Everywhere. Ha. 

Some of them have pictures of nice dogs. And even castles too. 

And my friend Emmet’s very little apartment is full up to the top with his very big and interesting books.

I do not have any books. I cannot read so well. 

That is why I cannot go to the nice university. And eat donuts. Too bad for them.

My friend Craig always reads me his books.  

When they have fierce brave dogs like me helping everybody. 

Sometimes even knights with swords and very big horses. Ha.

Those are good books. It is known.

I helped Niamh make her delicious lunch. I got some cheese too. Ha.

Then Miss Danaka came to visit Niamh. She works at the stretching clothes store too.

When Zita comes home tonight we will have an altogether dinner. Ha. That is good.

Maybe we will watch a new detective tonight. 

We have brand new chips. I saw them. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment