Tuesday 19 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Nine 

We did not have a sleep in today.

So Zita and I went for our good morning walk in the very early morning. Good for us.

It is still a too cold for nice go everywhere walks outside day. Oh dear. That is not right.

Craig and Zita and I had our toasts together today. 

Craig and I had round toasts. With jam.

Zita and I had the fat crunchy toasts. But not with jam. Oh well.

It was an extra two day toasts today. Those are good days.

Then the nice man came to look at the not all finished bathroom. 

So we can have a brand new bathtub. Downstairs. In the basement. Ha. That is good. 

When he was all finished Zita took Niamh to her nice university before she went to the way too busy rascal ladies office. 

Craig and I had a nice quiet day today. 

I minded him in the den until lunchtime. 

Then we had very crunchy fat toasts. 

With peanut butter and honey too. That is good toasts. 

Then I had another nice nap. On my own duvet. On the big comfy bed. Ha. 

But then I went to the den so Craig would have some company. 

The rug in the den is very comfy too.

Zita was not very late today.

We did not go for our before dinnertime walk.

Because we had to get everything ready for Miss Tarryn.

Because it is Miss Tarryn’s Sing Happy Birthday day today. Ha. 

She is going to have a tasty own made special dinner here tonight. Ha. 

Maybe we will sing the happy birthday song. 

With an all on fire cake. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment