Thursday 21 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty One 

I had a very quiet day today.

We did not get up way too early today.

And then we had a nice walk too. 

But I was a bit messy and had to get in the bathtub when we were back home.

When Zita went downtown to the too busy office I minded Craig.

But we did not have a sleep in. We had two very crunchy toasts instead.

When we played catch our the ball I found one of my favourite catching balls. Inside the ice.

I could not get it out. Oh dear. 

We will have to wait for a little while Craig said. 

Dogs do not like the word wait so much. Or not right now. Oh dear.

Then we chopped up lots of the everywhere ice in my side yard. Ha good for us.

My friend Niamh is very busy writing a giant story. For her all about other people’s laws class. 

But before she went to her nice university she took her fast as can be bicycle to the fix bicycles all up store.

It is just up on our busy street. 

Soon there will be not even a bit of snow. Anywhere. Ha. That is good.

When Niamh was all gone there was only Craig to mind. So I had a nice nap.

Craig and I had a very late lunch today. 

Because he just forgot to have his lunch. Oh dear. 

I never forget about my lunchtime. Or my dinnertime. Ha. Good for me. 

We only watched a little bit of the detective last night.

Because we were up too early yesterday. Ha. 

Zita did not come home very early today.

So we had to have our before dinnertime walk in the very dark. Oh dear. 

We were very brave. We did not see any smelly skunks. Or giant raccoons. That is good.

Craig even cooked the dinner. And the save us save us machine did not go off. Ha. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment