Friday 29 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Nine 

Today is our very early in the morning day.

Niamh went to her store before anybody was awake at all.

Then Zita and I went for our very messy before breakfast walk. Oh well.

And Craig was all awake when we were home. 

So I did not have a nice sleep in today.

When Zita went to her way too busy office Craig and I had little croissants. Right away.

Then we played catch the ball. But not very much.

Because Craig was busy looking for interesting stories. 

So I had a nice look out my watching window. At the messy melting everywhere snow.

Then I had a nap.

Craig and I had the square toasts for our lunchtime. With peanut butter and jam too. 

We played catch the ball after our lunchtime. 

And my old catching was not stuck in the ice anymore. Ha. That is good.

All the slippy ice is nearly all gone from my side yard. 

Craig said that maybe Zita will be late tonight. Because of the giant meeting.

Sometimes she is going to stay in the giant hotel. Downtown. 

When all the young ladies who will come to visit the government are there. 

And Zita has to mind them sometimes. Just in case someone just gets all lost.

Or has a sick tummy.

They are going to visit the brand new all fixed up old building.

Because the big very old building is just all full of men who have to fix it all up. 

Or it will just fall down. Oh dear. That is not all right.

You cannot visit falling down buildings. Maybe you will be all squished up. Oh dear. 

Zita went to Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. To get beautiful brand new pants. 

Because you cannot have all worn out clothes when you go to important meetings. It is the rule.



No comments:

Post a Comment