Friday 22 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Two

I had a very quiet nice day today.

We went for our good morning walk but it is just a rain all the time messy day.

So I was a soggy dog and had to get in the bathtub. Again.

Then I minded Craig until Niamh came in because she was late for her work. 

At the beautiful clothes store. Oh dear. Oh dear.

So she went downtown as fast as could be. Oh dear.

Then Craig and I had our toasts. And I had a nice nap.

This morning Craig was busy looking at Niamh’s big new story. 

So it would be as beautiful as can be.

So he did not have time to look for interesting stories for our nice Queen. Too bad for her.

When we went outside to play catch the ball I found even more of my catching balls. 

They were covered up to the top. In the too much snow. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Paul is back from England. In his little just by the nice university apartment. 

But he was caught by a cold so he did not visit us today. 

So he did not have his too much coffee today. Too bad for him.

This afternoon Craig and I looked out my watching window.

Because it was very windy everywhere. 

Craig and Zita are going to the nice man’s little restaurant. On the busy street.

I will stay here and guard everything. All by myself. Ha. I am very brave. 

Last night we watched the from way far away France detective. Then we went to bed.

We did not have any chips. Oh well. Maybe tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment