Saturday 30 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Forty 

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is the old friends breakfast Saturday. But Craig did not go today.

Because of the freezie rain and even more too much snow.

So he just stayed in our house and we had toasts. Zita too. 

Then Zita and I went for our walk. All by ourselves. 

There was nobody else having a nice walk. All the nobodies do not like the freezie rain either. 

I had to get right in the bathtub when we got home. Too bad for me.

And I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry again. Oh well.


Zita was very late last night so we did not watch any detectives on the television.

And then Craig and Zita were very sad.

Because the from very far away Mister Jack died. And went to Heaven. And they just found out.

Now Miss Nicky is very very sad. She is Craig and Zita’s friend for a very long time. 

Even before Emmet and Niamh were here. 

Now she is going to move to a dangerous very very far away place. Oh dear.

Because that is where her son lives. He is a professor. Like Professor Jill and Professor Alec.

But they do not live far away. They live right around my house. It is not so dangerous here.

Only when the giant raccoons come to try to steal your garbage. 

Zita went to the make you tired store before she went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

Because tomorrow all the young ladies are coming to our city. From everywhere else. On aeroplanes.

Oh dear. I do not like aeroplanes so much. 

When they fly over top of my house they are way too fast and way too noisy.

And Zita will not be home until late again. 

Maybe Craig will have to make our dinner. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Last night Niamh and her friends went to a very scary movie. That is silly.

You should only go to nice movies. With nice people and brave dogs. 

Or maybe nice elephants. It is known. 

Today is the long long time ago day when our very old uncle Austin fought everybody with his sword.

On his very brave horse. With all his friends on their brave horses.

They even made a beautiful picture of them all running very fast. 


Because they were very brave. But lots of them just died anyway. Oh dear.

And some of their very brave horses too. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

But not our uncle Austin. That is good. 

That is why my friend Emmet is Austin too. Ha. That is silly. Oh well.

When he came all the way back home he had a giant farm. In far away Saskatchewan. 

And he still had lots of nice horses to keep him company. That is good.

I did not have a nice long nap this morning.

Because we were all too busy. We had to get Zita all ready for the very important meetings. 

I cannot go to be a big help and be the best minder ever. For all the young ladies. 

Because it is a not even for very polite nice dogs like me hotel. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had a very late lunchtime. We had they very tasty square toasts sandwiches. 

And I had my peanut butter treats. 

Then I had a nice nap on my very comfy duvet. In the big bedroom.

I got all awake when Niamh came home so she could write a brand new story for her nice university. 

So I minded Craig in the den. On the comfy rug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment