Thursday 28 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Eight 

I was very busy last night. 

When I went outside for the last time. It was not the last time.

There was an animal in the tree. 

The tree over top of our park our bicycles building. 

Maybe it was the giant raccoon. Maybe.

But I could not go fast asleep.

Because there were animals beside my own house. 

So I took Zita for a walk all around our house. To scare them to all far away. 

Zita could not see them. But I could smell them. Ha. Good for me.

I am the best guarding dog. It is known.

Then we all went to fast asleep. With no raccoons anywhere. Ha. 

But we did not have even a little sleep in today. 

Zita and I went for our good morning before breakfast walk. 

And we saw a bunny rabbit. Again. I did not chase it. Good for me.

Then Zita went to her way too busy office. 

Because the very big meeting will be too soon.

Craig did not have a sleep in either. 

We played catch the ball even before we had our square toasts. Ha. That is a good day.

Then Craig had his too much coffees and we looked out the watching window. It is not so cold today.

Then I had a nap but Mister Paul came over to have his another coffee. He brought croissants.

So I had to get up to help Craig and Mister Paul with the all warm as could be croissants. 

After Mister Paul went back to his house I had my own lunch. 

And then I was all full up so I had a big nap. On my Scotsman’s bed in the kitchen. 

I had a nice quiet day today. That is good.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn came here to make some tasty sandwiches.

But they were not so tasty. 

Because they were way way too toasty. They are not very good toasters. Too bad for them.

The black go fast car did not take Zita to the downtown today. 

The smelly bus took her instead. 

Because it is a not so cold outside day today. 

When Zita came home we went on a little in the very dark walk. 

We did not see any raccoons. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment