Friday 8 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighteen 

Last night I went on a special long walk. 

I took Niamh and Miss Danaka up to the busy street. 

To catch Miss Taryn. And bring her back to my house. Ha. Good for me.

Then we came home so I could mind Craig.

Because Niamh and her friends were going to have lots of pizza at another friends little apartment.

And Zita went to Kathy’s house to drink lots of tea. 

So I minded Craig in the den. He only watched a bit of the hockey game. 

Then everybody came home and went to bed. Me too.

This morning Zita and I found Professor Jill and the little dog.

When we went on our good morning walk. That was nice.

Then Zita and Niamh went downtown to their own work. And I had a little sleep in. Ha.

And Craig did not even make the toasts until I was all fast awake.

So we could have together toasts. Ha. Good for me. 

But then Zita and Niamh came home.

Because Niamh had a too sick tummy. At her work. 

Zita brought her home in the black go fast car. 

So could take her special just for her sick tummy medicine. 

And then she got in her own big comfy bed. 

You have to be nice and quiet when you have a sick tummy. It is known.

And then Mister Pierre came too. So he could look at the not all finished new bathroom.

Everybody at the same time. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

The noisy machines are still too noisy. In my pond.

Too bad for us. 

The present man brought Craig a brand new book. 

All about the nice detective who lives in the city with no busy streets. 

It only has full of water canals. And boats. And giant churches too. And very tasty restaurants. Ha. 

Today is the remember all the ladies in the whole world day. And be nice to them. All the time.

That is a good day. I am a lady too. Good for me. 

But it is not a secret present day for us though. Oh well. 

I was a very quiet dog all afternoon. 

Because my friend Niamh was as fast asleep as can be. Good for me. 

We had Craig’s new favourite sandwiches for our lunch today. We had two. Ha. 

Peanut butter and lots of honey sandwiches. Honey from real bees. 

We have lots of buzz all around bees in our garden. But only in the summer. Not now. 

The mailman came and I did not even bark a bit. 

Because my friend Niamh was fast asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

When she was all nearly awake Zita made her a toast. 

Because you can only eat a toast when you have a special sick tummy. It is the rule. 

I am going to mind everybody here tonight.

Because after our dinnertime Zita is going to Kathy’s for a just for lovely ladies party.

No comments:

Post a Comment