Saturday 9 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Nineteen 

I took my friend Zita for a very long walk this morning.

Because it is an all beautiful day outside today. And it is only a bit cold. Ha.

But the streets are very messy. So I have to wash my feet when I get home. 

Then Craig and Zita went to Craig’s old friends breakfast restaurant. But I could not go with them.

Because Zita asked me to mind Niamh. That is a good job. Ha.

But Niamh told me her tummy was all better and she went to the beautiful stretching clothes store. Oh dear. 

I did not think that was all right. But she did not understand me. Too bad for her. 

Then Zita went to the make you all smelly and tired store. I stayed here to mind our own house.

When Craig came home he brought Zita too. Ha. 

Zita found him still at the old friends breakfast restaurant. Ha. 

But the go fast chair was all dirty. 

Because of the very messy streets. Just like my feet. That is silly.

Then Zita went out for a different important meeting. 

So I stayed here to guard the house. And Craig too. 

He is just reading a book. Now he is a lady spy. 

But she does not have any brave dogs to help her. Oh well. That is not a so very interesting book. 

Zita did not go to Kathy’s last night. 

Because of Niamh’s too sick tummy. 

So Kathy and Richard are going to come to our house for a delicious dinner. Tomorrow. Not today.

Maybe we will have lots of before dinner cheese treats. Ha. 

Because all the Mahoneys like tasty smelly cheese. It is known.

Zita took a new book full of very old pictures of our own city to Craig’s mother this afternoon. 

Because she is very old too. Ha.

When Zita was home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

But it was not a long walk. 

Because it is very messy outside. I do not like the too messy outsides. 

Then Zita went to the get your tasty food here store. 

Maybe we will have crunchy chips tonight. 

When we watch the detectives. On the television.

No comments:

Post a Comment