Wednesday 27 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Seven 

I did not get in trouble yesterday. Ha. Good for me.

Last night my friend Emmet sent me an invitation to listen his very own giant story. Ha. 

The invitation was on the big computer. 

He is going to tell everybody at Mister Saint Francis’s university all about his way way old hero. Mister Cernach.

Then his professors are going to ask him hard questions all about his story. Oh dear. 

But they are only for Emmet to hear. Nobody else can be there. Oh dear. 

I do not like hard questions so much.

Like questions about the holes in Niamh’s brand new stretching rug. Oh dear.



But I cannot go to listen to Emmet talk all about his wonderful story.

Because the special day is in far away Antigonish. 

You have to find an aeroplane to go to far away Antigonish. Or drive your car forever.

And Craig says I cannot go on aeroplanes. All by myself. It is the rule. Oh dear.

So his at the university friends will go. So they can clap.  

And so he will not be just all alone. That is good. 

Maybe then they will go and have a giant tasty dinner. Ha. Tasty dinners are always a good idea.

After Zita and the go fast car went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had our breakfast toasts.

We had the special square bread. It is the very delicious for toasts square bread. 

And we had jam too. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. But not for a long time.

Because Craig had to find some new stories for our nice Queen. 

So I looked out my watching window so I could mind the house. 

Niamh had a sleep in today. So I could not be too loud. 

Even when the giant noisy garbage truck came on my street. Good for me.

After our lunchtime I went downstairs and I jumped right up on her big bed.

And got her all awake. Ha. Good for me.

She did not go to asleep until even this morning. 

Because she could not go to fast asleep. She did not know why. Me either.

She has a blow your ears flappy fan in her bedroom. Ha. That is a good fan.

Then Niamh’s from the stretching clothes store friends came to visit me. And have toasts. Ha. 

Then they went downstairs to read their stories for the university. I went down to be a big help.

I got some way too toasty toast. Ha.

Then they all went downtown. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. And have my dinner. 

When Zita and Niamh came home they brought giant hamburgers.

From the way too many chips store for our dinner.

So we did not go for before dinnertime walk.

Because Zita was late at the rascal ladies office tonight.

Because of the very very big meeting next week. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment