Wednesday 13 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Three 

Zita and I went for our good morning everybody walk early today.

Because Zita has another special meeting today. On do not go to work Wednesday. Again.

And Craig did not have even a little sleep in. I did. Ha.

He got all dressed as soon as Zita went to her another meeting. 

I just stayed on my warm comfy duvet. 

And I was fast asleep until Craig made the tasty toasts. Good for me. 

Before Niamh went to her nice university she gave me some of her breakfast toasts. 

When I was on my duvet.

I did not even have to be all wide awake. Ha. That is a good treat.

I had a very quiet day today. Good for me. 

Because I had to mind everybody last night. After our just delicious pizzas party. 

Craig and a squeaky clean bath and then he and Zita went to fast asleep.

But I stayed up until late minding all the ladies. And Mister Kieran too. Ha. 

They were just laughing all the time. That is a good party. It is known.

Before dinnertime Mister Kieran came to move even more too much snow. That is good. 

Because I cannot even see the go fast car in our driveway.

Because of the way too much snow. That is not all right.

Craig and I had used pizza for our lunchtime.

And the save us save us machine went on. Ha. 

Craig is not a very good cook. 

I had some way too toasty very crunchy bits anyway. 

When Zita came back home it was snowing again. Oh dear.

My friend Mister Kieran had a tasty dinner with us. 

When he was finished taking away lots of the too much snow.

We did not go for our before dinnertime walk.

 Because of the brand new way too much snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment