Saturday 16 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Six 

We had a little sleep in today.

But then I was way busy.

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant. 

Because it is not just ice everywhere today. Ha. That is good.

Taking my friend Craig to his old friends breakfast is my very best job. Good for us.

Then we left Craig right there. At the very big door. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I found Professor Jill and the little dog. 

So we took the little dog to Professor Jill’s house. So he could have a rest. 

Because he is a very little dog. Too bad for him. 

My friend Jamie was not little. He was just very furry. Oh well.

Then we had an altogether long walk. All over.

But the busy street was full of people. Everywhere.

Because tomorrow is the when everybody thinks they are Irish day parade. 

They are not Irish. 

They do not have the little only for Irish people book. With your own picture in it. 



My friends Zita and Emmet and Niamh have them. But not Craig.

Because he is just a pretend Scotsman. Ha. They do not have parades. 

Maybe because of the way too loud bagpipes. And the swords. And the no pants. Maybe.

After our lunchtime Zita went to the way too much of everything store. 

To get lots of tasty food for us. 

Maybe even some crunchy chips. For watching the from far away detectives. Maybe.

Mister Tom came to visit us. I barked at him. But he came in anyway. That is good. 

He had a present for Niamh. It was not a secret present. It was a keep you warm top. Ha. 


That was nice. 

When Zita came home the black go fast car was full up with the tasty food. 

Even the giant bags of chips. Ha.

Then we went for our before dinnertime nice walk. And it was still all bright outside. 

Because of the new time. That is good. 

Zita had to wash my feet in the bathtub. When we came home. 

Because it is just very messy outside. Still. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

I heard an animal last night. And I scared it all away. I was very fierce. 

But I woke everybody up. When they were all fast asleep. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment