Monday 25 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Five 

Everybody was up early today because it is a busy in the morning day.

Zita and I went for our early in the morning walk. But it was not so long today.

Because it is too cold again. There was new snow on our cars. That is not right. Oh dear.

When we were back home in our comfy warm house Zita talked to people on the telephone. 

Just all about rascal ladies business.

Then she and the black go fast car went to the rascal ladies office. 

It is a way too busy office. Oh dear.

Then Craig and I had very tasty crunchy for breakfast toasts. 

With brand new bread and even brand new jam. Good for us.

Then Miss Tamina came to my house. To make is all spic and span.

So I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed.

Because of Miss Tamina’s noisy machine. 

Niamh went to her nice university for her class and to finish writing her very big story. 

When Miss Tamina was all finished Craig and I had our together lunchtime. 

We had toasted peanut butter sandwiches. With honey. 

From the bees who live not even very far away. That is good honey. 

Then I had a nap. Ha. 

It was not a very busy afternoon. That is nice.

Just a man in a big truck came to get some rascal ladies letters. From Craig. Then he left.

When Zita came home I did not want to go for our before dinnertime walk.

Because I did not want to have to get in the bathtub again. Ha. 

So we just stayed home in our not even a bit cold house. 

And I helped Zita make our tasty dinner. Good for us. 


We watched the nice detective last night. He has a little dog. That is good. 

We did not have chips. Maybe we will have chips tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment