Tuesday 12 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Two 

Craig had a little sleep in today.

But I had a big sleep in. All by myself. On the big comfy bed.

And I did not get up until it was the next coffee with tasty toasts time. Ha.

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. But is was a bit too windy cold today. Oh well. 

Then Zita went to the way too busy rascal ladies office and Niamh went to her nice university.

Craig and I had all warmed up in the oven croissants for our lunch today. 

But only with butter. We did not have any jam today. Too bad for me.

We played catch the ball. But not so much.

Because it is a bit too cold. Oh well.

Men came in their big truck and took the fence all away from our beautiful pond. That is good. 

And the giant digging machine is gone to the other end of my pond. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well.

My friend Mister Kieran came to have some coffees with Craig. 

Then he moved lots more of the still on the patio snow. That is good.

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Rima came home from their nice university.

And now we are having special very delicious pizzas. 

They are made by artists. Not Mister Tony. Oh dear. I will not tell anybody.

And then Mister Kieran came back so he could have the special pizzas with us. That is good.

So we are having a pizza dinner party.

And I am the very best party dog. Zita told me.

Maybe I will get pizza bits. Maybe.

Tonight Emmet is listening to a silly man at his far away university. 

Telling stories all about way old Ireland. And Emmet’s way old stories. 

And he is all wrong. Oh dear. 

But my friend Emmet is very polite and did not hit him in the nose. 

Not even one time. That is good.

And then he talked about Emmet’s dangerous relatives. 

And he was wrong again. Oh dear. 

The man should not talk about anything. 

He should just stay at his own house. And have nice naps. 

Then nobody would know he is just always wrong. Ha. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment