Wednesday 6 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixteen 

When Zita got home last night I took her right away to our pond.

To show her the giant digging machine. And the big hole.

It is a very scary and noisy machine. We were very brave. Ha. 

But it was fast asleep when we visited it. That is good.



Then we went all around the park but there were no more machines. Good for us.

We did not watch any detectives last night. Only the hockey game. Oh well.

Because Zita had even more very important meetings. On the telephone. Oh dear.

She was all finished when Niamh came home. That is good. 

Then I had to guard the house. Right away.

Because there was a giant raccoon or maybe a smelly skunk on my own front steps. Oh dear.

I ran as fast as could be to my watching window. But they ran away. Ha. Good for me.

But everybody could see their footsteps in the snow. On my patio. That is not all right. 

Nasty animals should not be beside my house. 

Then everybody went to bed.

Because we were all tired out. 

This morning Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office. 

And it is her do not go to work today day. Again.

Because of all the new people. Oh dear.

The black go fast car took her. 

And Niamh did not go to her nice university today.

Because her head is too full of all her stories. 

So she is going to have a no reading stories day today.

I kept her company. So she did not just forget and read something. Ha. Good for me.

The giant digging machine was still digging holes in our own pond. All day. Oh dear. 

With another big noisy machine. Now there are two noisy machines in my park. 

And there is a little mountain of stones. In my own park. On my corner. 

I do not like that very much.

Craig was busy today. Reading stories for our nice Queen. 

And sending papers to my friend Emmet in his far away university. 

They were important for our government papers. Ha. 

Mister Barnaby is at his own house today. 

With his brand new big sisters. Miss Gracie and Miss Maisie. Ha. That is nice.

We did not play catch the ball game so many times this morning.

It is still a too cold outside day today. That is not all right.

We had a toasty lunchtime treat. With honey. Ha. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment