Friday 15 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Five 

Zita and I were up very early this morning.

So Zita could drive Niamh to her work in the still dark outside. 

When she was back home we went for our early in the morning walk. 

It is an everything is melting day today. So I was a soggy dog when we got home. Oh well.

So I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet when Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

Then I minded Craig. We had a little sleep in after the go fast car took Zita downtown. 

To the way too busy office.

I had a very quiet nice day today. That is good.

Sometimes quiet days are good days for lots of toasts and naps. It is known. 

We had round toasts with jam this morning. And played catch the ball lots of times.

Because it is a not cold outside day. 

In my side yard the all over everywhere ice is melting. 

But it is still way slippy. The go fast chair was nearly caught by the slippy ice. 

But then it was not. That is good.

We had extra special toasts this afternoon. Thin bread. 

But when Craig put it in the toasting machine it came out a toasty balloon. Ha. That is silly bread. 

I minded Craig all afternoon. In the den. While he read his stories for our nice Queen.

The rug in the den is very comfy. Good for me.

Craig even had to wake me all up. So I could have my first dinner. Oh dear.

When Zita came home Craig and Zita went to the nice man’s little restaurant. 

On the busy street. For a tasty dinner. 

I minded the house. All by myself. I got a peanut butter treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment