Saturday 23 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Three 

I guarded the house last night.

Because Craig and Zita went out for a lovely dinner.

They did not go to the nice man’s restaurant. 

They went to the little very delicious food from way away China restaurant instead. 

And they brought back a tasty dinner for my friend Niamh. Ha.

Then everybody went to to bed so they could be fast asleep. On our very comfy beds.

We did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

Because Mister Paul came and they went altogether. 

They did not get lost. Ha. 

So Zita and I had a nice walk in the very bright sunshine. But it is still not a bit warm. Oh dear.

Today the special day for brand new when they were little dogs.



I was a very little dog. When I came to my own house.

But I am not little now. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig came home from his old friends breakfast he met two big dogs.

As big as me. Ha. They were from Italy dogs. From a long time ago. 

Maybe they just eat pasta. Maybe they are Punic dogs. Maybe.

Emmet does not just eat pasta all the time now.

Sometimes he eats pizzas with his friends. Or very big tasty hamburgers. In far away Antigonish. Ha. 

We saw a big rabbit. On Kathy’s street. At nighttime. But I could not chase it.

Zita said it would not be very polite to chase a bunny rabbit. 

Because they are not dangerous. Not like lions. Or giant raccoons. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

And if you chase bunny rabbits away then you do not get any chocolate treats on the secret bunny day. 

That would make Zita and Niamh very sad. Oh dear. That is not so good.

This afternoon Zita was very busy today. 

She was making Emmet’s just here bedroom all neat and tidy.

Because Auntie Eileen is going to visit us. And some of our cousins too. Ha. 

Emmet said anybody can borrow his comfy room. Because he is not here.

They are going to visit us after Zita’s giant important with lots and lots of young ladies meetings. Oh dear. 

I can not go. It is a not for even nice lady dogs meetings. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Maybe we will watch the television detective tonight. With chips. Ha. 

That is a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment