Tuesday 5 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifteen 

Everybody was up early today. Except Craig.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. But it is not even a bit warm today. Oh dear.

Then Miss Taryn and Niamh went to their very early in the morning class. At the nice university.

And Zita found the does not get so lost smelly bus. So the black go fast car did not have to take her downtown today.

Then when Craig and I were having our toasts men came to my corner. With big trucks too.

And then they made a fence all around my pond park. Everywhere. Oh dear.



And then a move the snow away machine went right into the pond. I do not know why.

Even Craig does not know why. Oh dear.


The machine made big snow mountains. 

And then there were more big trucks in the park. And lots of men.  Oh dear.

Now nice dogs cannot go for run all over walks with their friends in the park. 

Because of the dangerous machines. And the fence. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

I barked and barked at them. 

Then I had to go and sit in the kitchen. 

Because I was a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

Craig does not know that guarding my house is my very best job. Too bad for him.

Then a giant digger machine came too. On a giant truck. Oh dear. 



And I had to go in the kitchen again. Oh dear.

And then the giant digging machine dug a big hole in my pond. Right at my own corner. Oh dear.


But maybe my friends the ducks will fall in to it. When they come to visit us.

Because they do not know there is a brand new hole in the pond. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Today is the everybody can eat pancakes all day. 

Even for their delicious dinners. Ha. That is a good day. 

But tonight is not a everybody altogether dinner. 

Because it is Niamh’s stay until late night at her nice university. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch a brand new detective tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment