Saturday 1 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty

We did not go for our nice walk early this morning. 

Zita had to talk to her mother and father. In way far away Ireland. For a long time.

Then it was too late. Because Zita had to go to the make you fit store.

Craig and I had four toasts. Ha. Good for us. And we played catch the ball. 

He is a very slow toasts eater. Too bad for me.

Craig is going to make my friend Niamh's long story all beautiful. 

Just like he makes Emmet's stories all beautiful too. Ha. That is nice.

When Zita came home we went for our nice walk. It is even cool outside today. That is good. 

You can have nice fast walks when it is not even a little bit hot outside. 

There were too many squirrels in my side yard today. All jump on my fence. And in my trees. 

I scared them all away. But they always come back. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I nearly caught one yesterday. In Lee and Cara's backyard. Ha. But it got away. Too bad for me. 

Today Craig and Zita have to go to say goodbye to Mister Roger. After lunchtime.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. 

Because he has to go to the say goodbye to your friends house this afternoon. 

All the breakfast friends will be there too. So they can be sad together. 

That is not so happy. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

I will stay here to guard the house. Until everybody is home. 

Today is everybody like black dogs day. The flat computer said so. Ha. 

I am a black dog. And everybody likes me. Ha. Good for me.

Last night we watched two new programs on the television. 

So I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug. So I could guard everybody. 

Emmet is going to an early thank you for everything dinner tomorrow. 

With all his friends from the nice university. In their apartment.

Because everybody is going to their own far away houses. For the real special thank you for everything dinner. 

Everybody is bringing tasty food. Emmet is going to make a big tasty salad. 

With lots of lettuce. Ha. Maybe I will get lettuce treats. Maybe. 

I cannot go to the dinner. Because of the cat in the apartment. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment