Sunday 23 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty One

My friend Zita did not sleep in her comfy bed last night. 

Because she was at the not so far away cottage. With all her lady friends.

BloggerImage

The nice ladies sent me a picture. From the cottage. 

There was a dog there. It was a very little dog. I am not so little. Oh well. 

I could not go with Zita. Too bad for them. 

Because I had to guard Craig and Emmet. All night. By myself. 

I had to sleep right at the top on the bed. So Craig would not be too scared. Ha. Good for me.

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. 

I had to help Craig make the toasts and the too much coffee. Just for us. 

We had the very heavy bread from the very tasty bread store. 

It is special tasty toasts bread. Ha. Good for us.

We played catch the ball a lot this morning.

Because it is a beautiful day. Just all blue sky and no windy rain at all. Ha. That is good. 

I was not even a little bit soggy today. That is good. It is not so nice to be a soggy dog. 

We had Mister Tony's tasty pizza last night. I got pizza bits. Ha. Good for me.

We ate our pizza in the den. We watched the hockey game. Craig's team did not win. Oh well.

Emmet ate downstairs. In his cosy bedroom. 

Because he was way tired. He was at the giant Irish house all day yesterday. 

Even past our dinner time. He was listening to all the professors. 

They just talked about Ireland when it was all full up with dangerous people. And our relatives too. 

He did not even fall asleep one time. Good for him. 

So he went to his comfy bed early. And had a nice sleep in today.

Craig and Emmet got caught by little colds. Oh well. They sneeze a lot. 

Because their noses are way too small. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita came home this afternoon. From the not to far away cottage. That is good. 

Then we had a nice walk. All around. 

Because it is a way beautiful day today. That is good.

Maybe we will watch the detectives on the television tonight. Maybe. 

And not the hockey game. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Niamh is a way good little children guarder. Doctor Tanya said so. Ha. That is good. 

I am a way good guarder teacher. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment