Thursday 13 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty One

It is a not so nice day today. Just all full of windy rain. 

We went for only a short walk. We did not want to be all soggy. Ha. Good for us.

Craig drove Emmet to his other university today. Two times. I guarded Zita. By myself. 

She was very busy with the rascal ladies. Then she went to the nice food store. 

So everybody would not just starve to death. Ha. That is good.

Yesterday on my nice walk with my friend Lee a lady told me I was beautiful. Ha. 

I did not know her. She did not even know it was my sing happy birthday day. That was nice. 

Maybe it was a secret present. Just for me. Maybe. 

The new lady who lives in our old house puts tasty treats for dogs on her sidewalk. 

They are only for nice polite dogs. Like me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig's mother is still in the other hospital. Because of her sore leg. Oh dear. 

Last night when Craig and Zita came back from the other hospital it was very late. 

We did not watch the detectives on the television. 

Craig had his squeaky clean bath instead. Oh well. 

You do not have popcorn when you have to have your bath. Too bad for me. 

Craig's hockey team won tonight. Because it is hockey time again. Oh well.

Craig has to write a long story for our nice Queen. He has to drink too much coffee. So he can think all about it. 

Zita talked to my friend Niamh last night. On the telephone. That is nice. 

It is not way too windy at the far away university today. 

Niamh did just not fly all away with the too much wind. That is good. Niamh is not way too big. 

Zita drove Emmet to his other university. And Craig went and got him. So he would not get all lost. 

People just get lost all the time. Because of their way too small noses. Ha. Too bad for them. 

And they cannot even see so well at night. 

That is why they cannot see the wolves hiding in the bushes. 

That is why brave dogs have to take them for their nice walks. It is known. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment