Friday 7 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Six

Craig and I only had one toasts today. 

Because he had to hurry. He drove my friend Emmet to his other university. For an important meeting. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went for our nice walk when they were all away. We did not go so fast today. 

When Craig and Emmet came home Emmet went back to his comfy bedroom. For a nice nap.

So did I. On my comfy in the kitchen bed.

Then we had lots of visitors. The other Mister Tom from way far away Ireland came for a little talk. 

And Mrs. Ginny brought us her own made sauce. The just for turkey sauce.

Because it is nearly time for the thank for everything special turkey dinner. 

Zita told me a secret. My friend Niamh is coming home to visit me. On an aeroplane. Tonight. Ha. 

She will be even here for our thank you for every special dinner. Ha. That is good. 

Zita told me. Ha. That is good. Maybe we will have cheese too. Maybe.

I did not forget all about her. Ha. 

We had to buy brand new comfy pillows for her. 

Because all her very own comfy pillows are at her far away university. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. We even made it toasty. Ha. Good for us.

A nice farmer lady brought our special turkey to our house. 

Right from her own farm. To my front door. I did not bark way too much. Ha. Good for me. 

They are not Uncle Bill's too hard to catch turkeys. They are her live at her farm turkeys. 

We see her when Zita and I go to see all the nice farmers on our Sunday before lunch walk. Up on the busy street. 

We buy tasty eggs from her too. For our Sunday pancakes. Ha. Good for us.

Zita went took Emmet to his nice university so he could learn even more about the old Russians. Then she went to her friend's new house. For a little visit.

It is a football game night today. Soon there will too many cars all over and the take your car away to jail trucks will be here. Oh dear. 

And all the too many people. Oh well.

My friend Niamh will sleep in her own comfy bed tonight. So I can guard her. Ha good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment