Friday 21 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Nine

It is a very soggy day today.

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. 

I had my all the way from way far away Ireland keep me nearly dry coat on. 

When we got home we were all soggy. Zita even had to put on new pants. 

Because of the windy rain today.

Zita and Craig had to go to the other hospital last night. 

Because Craig's mother forgot where she was. And would not go home. Oh dear.

Zita had to go in the special ambulance with her. Back to her little apartment. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita did not even have dinner here. I stayed here to guard Emmet. 

Nice Mister Kettleman made some tasty all full up bagel sandwiches for them. When they got home from the other hospital.

Then they went to bed. Everybody was way too tired. Me too. 

Miss Andrea came for a visit this morning. To drink some tea. And talk. 

Emmet had an important meeting to go to. At his nice university. Before his all about the Russians class. 

So Zita drove Miss Andrea to her house and then she took Emmet to his nice university. 

I stayed here to guard Craig. Good for me. He was just writing for our nice Queen. 

Tomorrow Emmet and some professors from way far away Ireland are going to a meeting. In a giant house. 

To look at Emmet's grandfather's very old papers. They are all about our way dangerous relatives. 

The ones who all went to jail. From a long time ago. 

Because they stole the post office. Ha. That was silly. People should not steal anything. 

Because the sad detective will just catch you. Oh dear. Then we will watch you on the television. Too bad for you. 

When he goes to the important meeting Emmet will wear his going to a special cheese party clothes. And his blue shoes. Ha. Good for him. 

We had giant sandwiches for lunch. Toasty sandwiches. Even with lettuce. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Bill brought us a way beautiful picture of my friend Niamh. From her special dance night. Just her. 

Zita put right on the wall. In the living room. Ha. Good for us. 

Mister Bill is famous. Now Niamh will be famous too. Ha. Good for them. 

Tomorrow Zita is going to Kathy's cottage. With lots of other ladies. To have tasty food. 

She is going to sleep there too. Oh dear.

I will have to guard Craig and Emmet by myself. Ha. It is my job. Guarding my family. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment