Monday 10 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Eight

We had the pumpkin giant special dinner last night. 

Everybody was here. In my house. Ha. We had lots of chips. Ha. Good for me. 

I guarded everybody. Ha.

We had the brand new turkey and pies and green beans and even peas. Just for me. 

Ha.

Then all the dance a lot friends went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store. Until late. Ha. Niamh even took Mister Clifford. 

We only had a little sleep in today. 

Because Craig and Zita had to drive my friend Niamh to the aeroport. 

Today is the go back to her far away university day. Oh dear.

Doctor Susan came to see her. And say goodbye. Until the Merry Christmas time. 

Niamh was only here for a little while. So she could remember all about us. Ha. 

We had lots and lots and lots of dishes last night.  We filled up the make the dishes clean machine two times. 

Then we went to bed. Except for Niamh and Emmet. 

They do not know how to go to their comfy beds until way late. Oh well too bad for them.

Emmet had to read even more long stories all about the old Russians. And drink Irish tea.

Zita had to clean all the windows. On the other side of the house. On a ladder. 

And then Zita made my watching windows all spic and span. 

With lots and lots of water. I was going to be a big help. But I got a bit soggy. Too bad for me. 

There were football games on the television today.

Because it is the say thank you for everything holiday. 

They were not so interesting. I had a nice nap.

Now Craig is a nurse in way far away England. When they had the war nobody wanted. 

She has to find a nasty person. Who killed her friend. Right in the war. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We will have tasty used food tonight. We have lots of used food in the refrigerator. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. In the den. Maybe we will have popcorn. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment