Monday 3 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Two

It was our get up way early in the morning day. 

Craig was up even before Zita. Ha. That was silly.

He was going to a meeting for our nice queen. But it was changed. To another day. 

But he did not go back to the comfy bed. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Zita and I went for a very fast way early walk. We did not see anybody at all. 

Because of the way too early day. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his very early in the morning old Irish stories class. 

At his other university. 

When Zita was all home we had way early toasts. And some too much coffee. I watched out the window. 

Then everybody had to work. I guarded the house by myself. 

Because everybody else was too busy to help me. Oh well.

When Emmet came home he had a comfy nap. Downstairs in his cosy bedroom. He was very tired. 

Because of the way too early in the morning class. 

I had a nice nap too. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had a very fat croissant for our lunchtime. And a sausage sandwich. Ha.

Emmet only had a flat cheese sandwich. When he was all wide awake. And his Irish tea. 

Today Zita was very busy finding all the rascal ladies. Because they were all over everywhere. 

For their important far away meetings. Maybe sometimes they just get lost. I think so. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice after lunchtime walk. Just us.

We went and got the gold big car. It was on doctor Susan's street. 

It was my goodbye ride in my old big car. Oh well. Too bad for me. It was sad too. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Because then Craig and Zita took the gold big car to Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. 

They were present people today. 

Because they gave the gold big car to Mister Mike. 

He will give it to someone who needs a nice old big car. But does not have so much money. 

That is why we gave it to him. Ha. That was nice.

Emmet and I guarded the house. By ourselves. We were good guarders. 

Then Zita went to the busy street to get some tasty food for dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will watch more detective from way far away tonight. And have popcorn. Maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment