Monday 24 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Two

Zita and I had to get up very early this morning.

Because today was my go to the make you beautiful store day. 

It is just up on our busy street. It is not so far away from my house. That is good. 

We had to go very early in the morning. Craig was not even awake. 

Because he and Emmet were caught by the coughs and sneezes cold. Too bad for them.

I came home in our brand new go fast car. Ha.

And I had cheesie treats on my very late breakfast. Ha.

I only had a little breakfast this morning. So I would not have a sick tummy at the make you beautiful store. 

Craig and Zita said now I am even more beautiful. That is true. 

And I am not even way too furry anymore. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had a nap. 

Because going to the make you beautiful store always makes me very tired. Oh well.

After lunchtime Emmet had to go to an exam. So he can drive a car. All by himself. 

Maybe we can go for nice rides. Maybe.

Craig is going to drive him to the exam store. 

Craig had the exam a very long time ago. When they only had horses. Ha. Because he is old. 

So he can drive the car and the police will not catch him and get him in trouble. That is good.

Last night I went down to the scary basement. For a long time. 

I guarded my friend Emmet in his cosy bedroom. It is my job. He was reading his fat interesting books. 

When Craig and Emmet came home Emmet still could not drive the car. 

Because Emmet could not take the exam. 

Because he needed a different piece of paper. To say Emmet was just Emmet. Not anybody else. That is silly. 

Craig said somebody should tell our nice Queen. She would not be so happy. Oh dear. 

Now Emmet will have to go back to the exam store again. Oh dear.

Zita was very busy with all the rascal ladies again. Then she had to go to the too small office again. After lunchtime.

I guarded the house. All by myself. Ha.

I went for our nice walk with my friend Jamie. And professor Jill too. That was good. We have not seen them in a long time. Ha. Now we have. 

Tonight we will watch Mister Tom's detectives from way far away. On the television. 

I will have a nice nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment