Friday 14 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Two

Zita had a little sleep in today. All by herself.

Craig and I were all wide awake first. 

Craig even had his pretend coffee before Zita was all dressed. Ha. That is funny.

Then Craig and Zita had more too much coffee. And we had very fat crunchy toasts. Ha.

Then Mister Robert came over to look at all the boxes of for the television programs. In the basement. 

He put them in lots and lots of piles. 

So all the breakfast friends can find all the very interesting ones. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is nearly cold outside today. Ha. That is good. 

Because I am a very furry dog. I do not like the way too hot so much.

I am going to the make you beautiful store soon. Zita told me.

I saw my friend Jamie yesterday. From my watching window. 

Jamie was already at the make you beautiful store. He is not so big now. Oh well.

Craig took Emmet to his nice university. To learn even more about all the old Russians. 

It is his favourite class. At his nice university. 

Zita came home after lunchtime. So had to talk to all the rascal ladies. Again. Oh well. 

I had a nap. On my comfy kitchen bed. 

Then Craig came home and Zita had to go downtown to the too small office. For another meeting.

Then Craig went to find Emmet at his nice university. 

It was a way too busy day. I had to guard the house al by myself. Lots of times. 

I got peanut butter treats. Two times.

Zita brought us home tasty pizza. From the famous too much cheese pizza store. Ha.

Because it was a very too busy to cook our own dinner day. 

I think we will watch some of Mister Tom's detectives on the television tonight. 

Or maybe Craig will watch the football game. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment