Sunday 30 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Eight

We had a little sleep in today. 

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Craig came home from his nice dinner not so late last night.

After his nice dinner he went to the too much money food store. 

It is beside the nice restaurant.

He brought home a big bag full of tasty food. 

Even lunchtime croissants for us. 

And lots of little chocolate croissants for my friend Emmet. 

And two very fat like a ball special from France breads. For the crunchy toasts. Ha. That is a good store. 

Last night Emmet and I had own made pasta. With lots of cheese for our dinner. That is good. 

Then I guarded him and our own house. All by myself. Until Craig came home. 

Today Miss Lily came to my house after lunchtime. Then we went for a very long walk. 

I was a very good listener. I only tried to catch one awful squirrel. Ha. Good for me. 

It is not rainy today. We were not soggy at all. That is good.

Craig and I do not go for walks so much. 

The go fast chair is not as fast as me. I am a very fast walker. It is known. 

And sometimes it goes all upside down. With Craig inside. Oh dear. That is not right. 

So Craig and I played catch the ball a lot of times today. Good for me.

My friend Lee wants me to take her for nice walks too. Ha. 

Because I am a very good walker guard.

I got cheese on my breakfast today. 

Because I am very busy guarding the house. And Craig and Emmet. 

Zita is not here. So I have lots more work. 

I have to look in every room in my house lots of times. Every day. 

Even downstairs in the scary basement. To guard my friend Emmet. 

After lunch Craig had to watch the football game. But only a bit. 

Because the present man brought him his new nearly a Viking book. 

He has to read it. So Mister nearly a Viking can get his own castle back. It is a good book. 

Craig has lots of the nearly a Viking books. 

We are going to have Irish chicken tonight. And a salad with lots of lettuce. Emmet always gives me big lettuce treats. 

Because I am I good kitchen helper. Ha. Good for me. 

We talked to Zita on Craig's little flat computer. 

She is at Auntie Eileen's house in way far away. With all our lady cousins too. 

They are not so far from cousin Ciara's way old broken castle university. And the ghosts. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment