Saturday 15 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Three

We had to get up early today.

We did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. Oh dear.

Zita and I had our nice walk early.

Because Zita and Emmet had to buy a save your head from the wooden sticks helmet. From a store.

Today Emmet had to play Irish hockey for his all about Ireland class. At his other university.

There is no lots of ice in Ireland. They have to play hockey outside. On the ground. 

They cannot use go fast skates. Ha. Too bad for them. 

They have flat fat sticks. You have to hit everybody with your stick. Then you can hit the little ball. Then you can hit everybody again. It is a silly game.

I did not go to the game. It was a not for dogs game. 

Emmet told me. When he was all safe at home. 

We have a way old Irish hockey stick. It is in Emmet's cosy room. 

But he did not bring it. It is too old. It is even older than me. He just left it here. That is good.

At the game Emmet even won a beautiful keep your ears all warm as can be hat. 

Because he got up every time he fell down. Ha. Good for him. 

Now he cannot walk up the basement stair so well. Because of his too tired legs. Ha. 

So he had a nice nap. With a keep you all comfy hot bottle. 

I did not eat my tasty breakfast this morning. Because everything was all not right. 

We did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast. And we did not have toasts. And Zita and Emmet went out too early. 

And I had to just stay here and guard the house. By myself. Too bad for me. 

I do not like it when things are not right. So I did not eat my tasty breakfast. Ha.

When everybody came back home Zita gave me a brand new green been treat. Ha. And Craig put lots of cheesie treat on my breakfast. 

So I ate it. But then it was my tasty lunch. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig and I had a tasty croissant. But it was not all toasty warm. Oh well 

We did not watch any detectives last night. 

Because Zita went to visit Kathy. To find a save your head helmet for Emmet. 

But it was too small. He has a very big head. Just like me. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita got a present. It was at Kathy's house. It was from Miss Tara. She brought it all the way from way far away Ireland. It was a bottle of whiskey from far away Dublin. 

Because Miss Tara visited Zita's mother and father. And bought Zita a nice not even secret present. 

Maybe Mister Richard will help Zita with the bottle. 

Uncle Bill used to help Zita with the whiskey but he is in Heaven. 

They have just for free whiskey stores in heaven. I know. 

When Uncle Bill went to live in Heaven I asked Mister Saint Newton. 

He told me they had a store all ready for our Uncle Bill. Just full of very old whiskey. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. Maybe. 

Then I can have a nice nap in the den. And guard everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment