Wednesday 12 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty

It is my sing happy birthday day. Ha. 

I forgot. Ha.

Craig and Zita told me this morning. I got cheesie treats on my breakfast. Ha.

And Craig sang the happy birthday to Poppy song. Oh well. 

That is why Craig has so many black music machines. So he can hear other people sing. Not him. Ha. 

And we had very crunchy toasts. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. We went to the busy street. To the presents for nice dogs store.

I got a brand new just got outside blue giant ball. Good for me. 

My old ball is not even a bit round anymore. Just all flat on one side. It does not roll anywhere anymore. 

Craig's mother had to go to the hospital again way early in the morning. Because of her very sore leg. Oh dear. 

Then Zita went too. To tell all the nice doctors all about her. And that she is way way old. 

Niamh is very busy with her stories for her university. And Emmet is too. That is what you do at university.

Our cousin Ciara sent us pictures of her university. There is a real castle in her university. Right at the front door. 

That is a good university. It is very old. Maybe it has ghosts. Maybe. 

The castle does not have a roof anymore. The ghosts will be all soggy. 

Because of the all the time rain in way far away Ireland. Ha. Too bad for them. 

We did not watch any detectives on the television last night. Everybody was too busy. 

Zita was still talking to rascal ladies until past my bedtime. And Craig was making Niamh's story all beautiful. It was a busy night. 

I just had a nice nap. On my in the kitchen bed. 

This afternoon Craig and Emmet went to the very tasty bread store. 

On the way home from Emmet's nice university. To buy more tasty bread. But it was all closed up. 

Because all the tasty bread people have to talk to Mister God today. All day. Oh dear. 

Then tonight they have a big tasty food party. Even their nice dogs too. Ha. That is good. 

Now there is no water in my pond. Not even little puddles. Too bad for my friends the ducks. 

Emmet has to go back to his university tonight. It is the stay until late night. 

My friend Lee and I went for a nice long walk. Just us. 

Because today is my sing happy birthday day. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch Mister Tom's detectives tonight. Maybe we will have tasty popcorn. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment