Wednesday 19 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Four

My tummy was not sick today. Not even once. Ha. Good for me.

Maybe I will get treats today. Maybe.

Even green been treats. Ha. Good for me.

Today is our very early day. We do not have toasts and too much coffees on early days. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Craig drove Emmet to his other university. Emmet is still way sore. From playing the Irish hockey game.

Craig said maybe he pulled something off. Oh dear.

I pulled my leg off one time. I could not run or go for nice walks for a long long time. Oh dear.

Maybe Emmet will not go for his nice walks either. Maybe.

It was our clean the refrigerator until it was all spic and span day.

Zita and Craig took the refrigerator all apart.

And put lots of way too old food in the garbage house. I was a big help.

I did not even eat one thing. Ha. Good for me. I just guarded everything.

And I chased an awful fly away. Ha. Good for me. I did not catch it. Oh well.

Now Emmet has a sore throat. And a sick tummy too.

He cannot have any treats today. Just his Irish tea. Oh dear.

Today is my very far away friend Mister Elliot's sing happy birthday day. Ha. Good for him.

It is nice to have happy birthdays.

You always get special presents on your sing happy birthday day. That is good.

I got a brand new big only for outside ball. Ha. Maybe Mister Elliott will get a nice ball too. Maybe.

We watched a very funny program on the television last night.

All about a family who ran all away from rain all the time England to a nice warm island. They found a very big house. But the bathroom is outside. Oh dear.

Their very big furry dog too came too. To guard them. Ha. That is a good program.

Craig and Zita took my friend Emmet's big interesting story to his nice university. So his professor could find it.

Because he is a bit sick. And Zita said he should just stay in his comfy bedroom.

Maybe we will watch another interesting program on the television tonight.

Then we can go all fast asleep. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment