Saturday 22 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty

It was another too much rainy day.

We got up way early. Before it was even all bright outside.

Because Craig had to take Emmet to his important meeting. Way early in the morning.

With lots and lots of Profesors. From lots of other universities. 

He will hear them talk all about the dangerous time in way far away Ireland. 

He is even going to have his Irish tea for breakfast there. 

Because everybody there is Irish. Ha. That is funny. Even Emmet. 

And his tasty lunch. And has to stay until past dinnertime. 

He brought all his very interesting papers with him. 

Because nobody had ever seen them before. Ever. 

Even the pictures. All about our dangerous relatives in way far away.

Then Craig went to his old friends breakfast all by himself. 

Because he had the silver little car. Not me.

Zita and I had a long walk. In the windy rain. When Zita was all wide awake. 

I was very very soggy when we were home. I stayed in the kitchen. Until I was as dry as a fluffy towel. 

When Craig came home Zita was nearly all ready to go to Kathy's cottage. To see all the cottage visit lady friends. And eat delicious food. 

So I had to guard Craig all by myself. Then Mister Rick came for a nice visit. 

To look at all the DVDs in the basement. He found lots of programs to watch at his house. 

Mister Rick always makes us a big box of own made tasty treats at Merry Christmas time. That is nice.

Then Miss Rima came to get the tell you all about what is going to happen to you board. That is silly.

Only the all about the weather people on the television know what is going to happen to you. It is known.

I had a very busy afternoon guarding everybody. I only a a little nap. On the big comfy bed. Too bad for me. 

Maybe Emmet and Craig are going to have to make their own dinner. All by themselves. 

Or get nice Mister Tony bring us a tasty pizza. Ha. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment