Friday 30 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Nine

We did not get up so early today. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a long nice walk. All the way to Emmet's old school. On all the nice quiet streets.

We did not go to wake up the ducks today. Ha. 

Zita did not get home until very late last night. 

I waited and waited. But she was very late. 

I just stayed in the kitchen. That is where I wait until everybody is all home. It is my job.

She was late because of all the work at the too small office. For all the rascal ladies. 

She did not even have her tasty diner until bedtime. That is not right. Oh dear.

Craig just watched the hockey games. In the den. I did not watch. I was way too busy waiting.

We won. Both of them. Craig told me. Ha. Good for us. 

My friend Niamh talked to Zita on the telephone this morning. 

She is reading a famous detective story for her far away university. Ha. That is good. 

I know all about detectives. 

I listen to all the detective programs on the television. The ones from way far away Mister Tom brings to us.

I will be a big help for my friend Niamh. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita drove Emmet to his all about old Russians class. At his university.

Then Zita and Craig and I went for an nice after lunchtime walk. All the way to the busy street. 

Craig went to visit mother in the giant building. To see about her all squished foot. 

Zita and I went to our nice bank. 

That is where I get giant tasty treats because I am a very polite dog. Ha. 

I guarded the house until Craig came home. Zita had to go to the way too small office again. 

She is not going to be late today. She told me. That is good.

Then Craig went to get Emmet. At his nice university. I guarded the house again.

We did not get even one present today. 

I did not even see the present man at all. Maybe he got all lost. Maybe.

Ollie the dog is living with Mister Bill again. He moved here from Toronto. 

Because Toronto is way too big. 

Ollie thinks he is a car. He just goes fast asleep in our driveway. 

Right where the black go fast car lives. Oh dear. 

Zita has to get out of the car. And get him all awake. Oh dear. 

That is silly. I have my own very comfy bed. 

In the kitchen. Not on the driveway. With the cars. Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment