Tuesday 18 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a very quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. And then we had our toasts.

Because I do not have a sick tummy anymore. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita visited Craig's mother at the other hospital. 

And then they went to get secret presents for our cousins in way far away Ireland.

Because Zita is going to visit all her family in way far away. 

Not today. In a while. Zita told me. 

I will have to guard Craig and Emmet for a long time. All day. And even all the night time too. Ha.

I will be in charge. But they will not listen to me. Only sometimes. That is not right.

Craig took Emmet to his other university this afternoon. For a long time. I guarded Zita. 

It was very windy outside today. Our beautiful patio is all covered in fallen down leaves. 

We will have to get the scary noisy machine. To blow them all away. Ha. 

I will stay in the house. I will try not to be a too much barking dog.  

Then we went for our nice walk. To our bank. Up on the busy street. I got another giant treat today. 

Because I am such a polite dog. Ha. Good for me.

Before our tasty dinner Niamh called Emmet on the telephone. 

So she could buy a new tiny refrigerator for her little room. At the far away university. 

He gave her the secret numbers. Ha. They are Zita's secret numbers.

That is how you get the secret presents the present man brings to our house. 

You have to have the secret numbers. I do not know them. 

Because they are secret.

We did not watch the detectives last night. 

Because Zita went to visit doctor Susan. After our tasty dinner. 

So Craig and I watched the hockey game. On the television. In the comfy den. We lost. Oh well. 

Too bad for Craig.  

Maybe tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment