Saturday 29 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Seven

Zita talked to us last night. From way far away. On the telephone. Ha. 

She was making a made all of cheese cake. With our cousin Ciara. 

At Zita's parent's house. In way far away Dublin. Ha. 

An all full of cheese cake. Ha. That is a good cake. 

Because today is cousin Orlaith's now you are old sing happy birthday day. 

They are going to have a giant lots of cheese for everybody party. And even some wine. Maybe. 

It is just for everybody in way far away Ireland. Not me. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We had two toasts today. Good for us. Craig did not have even one too much coffees.

Because he had to go to his old friends breakfast. That is where he has his. way too much coffee. On Saturday.

I did not take him today. He did not get lost. That is good. 

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. 

I had to stay here to guard my friend Emmet. He was still way fast asleep.

Craig went to the make you neat and tidy store. After his tasty breakfast. 

Now is is not all too messy. Ha. Just a bit messy. That is good.

Then my friend Miss Lily and I went for a nice walk. 

Even on the same streets Zita and I go on. Ha. That is good. 

Miss Lily is very tall. Ha. That is good. She plays throw the basketball game. At the dance a lot school. 

But Miss Lily goes to the write a lot of beautiful stories school. 

It is the same school. I do not know why. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I was a very soggy dog when we got home. It is a little rain all the time day. 

Craig and I stayed in the kitchen. Until I was all warm and dry as a very dry dog. 

We had cheesie scones for our lunch. Ha. When I was all dry. Good for us. 

Craig and his sister are going to a nice restaurant for a tasty dinner. Tonight. 

I will just stay here to guard my friend Emmet. 

He has to talk to his friend from way far away Germany. 

All about his way old Gods important stories. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment