Thursday 27 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Five

Zita and I went for a long long walk in the flappy ear wind. Ha. Good for us.

It was a very busy day today. 

Because today is Zita's day to fly all away to way far away Ireland. Tonight. Before our bedtime. Oh dear.

My friend Emmet is way way busy too.

He has lots and lots of stories to write for his two universities. Oh dear. 

He has to make lots of Irish tea. You need lots of tea to write long stories. 

He is going to his nice university to live in the beautiful library.

And talk to Miss Francis. So he can find all his way interesting books. 

Miss Francis knows where all the books are. Even the all lost ones. It is known. 

Then he had to go to the other library at his other university too.

Craig drove him in the silver little car. 

And Niamh is way busy too. Writing new stories too. At her far away university. 

Craig had to go to the special doctor. This afternoon. To see all about his still not all right nose. 

It is because his nose is way too small. Ha. Too bad for him.

My friends Mister Elliot and Miss Gracie are going to a sing happy birthday day party. 

For their friend Mrs. Kelly. Maybe they will have a cheese party Maybe. 

Zita used the very noisy machine to blow away all the fallen down leaves on our patio. 

I could not help. Too bad for me.

Then she had to go to the way too small office. I guarded Craig. Until he had to go to the special doctor. 

Then I guarded the house. All by myself. Good for me. 

Before our tasty dinner Zita had to put a giant box in Craig's car. To take to her brother in way far away. 

It is a giant nearly a wagon for our cousin Sarah. 

Craig had to drive her to the aeroport. Oh dear. It is too far to walk. 

I do not like the aeroport so much. It is where people go. When they go far away. 

I do not like it when my family is far away. At all. 

Niamh is far away. At her far away university. And Zita will be all in way far away Ireland. 

She will not sleep in her comfy bed. For a long time. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

I will be the only lady in our house. That is why I will be in charge. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment