Sunday 22 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Two

We had a sleep in day. Because it is a Sunday. Sunday's are sleep in days.

Zita and I went for a long long walk. Because it is not a way two cold day. And the too much snow stopped. 

Nice Mister Millo came to my house in the middle of the night. To take away all the too much snow. 

Zita and I went all the way down to the cannal. To see the skating people all fall down. Ha. It was a beautiful day.

When we got home Craig was still all asleep in bed. He is lazy. I dug all the covers off. Ha. 

Then he got up. To make the too much coffe for Zita. Zita made the toasts for all of us. That is good.

Craig and Zita had to go to the store to get a new television. For Craig's mother. And take it to her place. To make it work. 

Emmet and Niamh were all still asleep. I guarded the house. All by myself. I was in charge. Ha.

Craig and Zita came home with the special very heavy bread. From the bake tasty things store. 

We had French toasts again. 

I do not like French toasts. It is not really toasts. When we have toasts I allways get the little bits at the end. I do not get any bits of French toasts. Because it is not really toasts. 

It should not be called toasts. It should be called French almost pancakes. Because you put syrup on them. It is known. Ha.

Tonight is the get secret prizes for all the movies night. Niamh loves to watch when it is on the television. Because of all the beautiful costumes. 

Emmet is writing today. All about the way old Gods. Again. The ones who think they are mountains. And like people to give them presents all the time. Not just at Merry Christmas time. Or sing happy birthday time. That is not nice. Oh well. 

They are way way old. We do not remember them. Just my friend Emmet remembers them. In his stories. For his nice university. 



No comments:

Post a Comment