Wednesday 18 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Four

Craig had a sleep in today. Because he had a too sore shoulder yesterday. Oh dear. 

I stayed with him. On the comfy bed. Until he was all wide awake. Good for me. 

I took all the warm covers off him. Ha. Then he got up.

Zita was not here for our too much coffee today. 

She had to go for a nice breakfast with our friend Kathy.

Craig and I had baby croissants this morning. Not toasts. I like croissants. That is good. Baby croissants are not so big. Oh well. 

Then I barked and barked at a strange car in our own driveway. It was Zita. Oh dear. 

I forgot we had the black go fast car. And not the gold big car. Dr. Susan still has our old car. Because of her too sore side. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. 

And then she had a tasty lunch with her friend Heather. 

Heather helped Emmet and Niamh be very good story writers. 

It was a long time ago. Before I came to our nice house to guard them. 

As soon as Zita brought Emmet all safe home she had to go downtown. To the rascal ladies too small office. For meetings.

She went on her go fast bicycle. Because it is almost the summer time. 

You do not have to give anybody any real money to park the go fast bicycle. Way downtown is expensive. 

A nasty man yelled at my friend Niamh and at Miss Georgie and Miss Rima too. Oh dear. I do not know why. 

That is not right. You should not yell at nice people. It is known.

And I was not there to eat him all up. Oh dear.  Too bad for me. 

That is why I should go with everybody to guard them. When they out outside my house. It is known. Oh dear. 

Last night we watched a very interesting program all about an old detective. When he was not so old. 

I helped Craig and Zita watch him on the television. And I had a little nap. Ha. 

Emmet could not watch with us. He had too many stories to read for his new university class. 

And Niamh had to look at the the numbers for all the universities. Oh dear.




No comments:

Post a Comment