Friday 20 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Six

I had a very quiet day. That is nice.

Zita and I had a very fast walk. All over. 

It was a beautiful day. All day. Just all blue skies everywhere.

Then we had our breakfast toasts. Crunchy toasts. Ha. Crunchy toasts are my favourite. 

Miss Georgie slept here last night. Because of the way too late dancing practice. 

For the special dance a lot night. Next week. 

Miss Julia came to our house this morning. To drive everybody to dance a lot school. Not way too early this morning. 

Zita took Emmet to his university before she went to the way too smal rascal ladies office. 

Some people came to my house this morning. To tell us how to talk to Mister God. That is silly. 

We have Mister God's very big church not even a little far away. I can see it from our patio. 

It is where all the fly fast bats live. In a very tall tower. The are very fast. I watch them in the summer. 

You do not have to go to a giant church to talk to Mister God. He has good ears. Just like me. 

He can hear everybody whenever they want to talk to him. It is known. 

Maybe they need to have a nice dog to talk to Mister Saint Newton for them. Maybe. 

Oh well. Too bad for them.

I barked at them and then they went all away. Ha. 

I already know how to talk to Mister God. Ha. Good for me.

Craig said they were nice people but they are not very good listeners. Oh dear. 

Sometimes I do not listen so well too. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

When Craig and Emmet came home from the university I had a nice nap. 

When they were away I guarded the house all by myself. Good for me. 

Emmet went for a nice long walk this afternoon. When he got home. Because it was a beautiful day. 

Zita found our keep the nasty flys out of the house door. It was in the basement. Now it is my side door. 

I can go in and out. All by myself. That is good. 

Next week is Craig's sing happy birthday day. Now he will be even older. Ha. 

He will have an all on fire cake. We always have on fire cakes for our sing happy birthday days. Even me too. Ha. 

Maybe I got him a secret present. Maybe. Nobody told me. Because it is a secret present. 




No comments:

Post a Comment