Monday 2 May 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Eight

I had a quiet day. 

Mister Nick and the helper men came back to my house this morning. 

To put more brand new paint in the kitchen and the bathroom. And even more paint on the wall in our hall. 

Zita had to drive Niamh to dance a lot and get a brand new picture for driving her car. 

I stayed in the den. To keep Craig company. And so I would not get just stuck on the brand new paint. 

We watched the wolves and dragons program. In the den. 

It was not way too scary. Just the dragons were scary. So I had a nice long nap. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita came home. She had to visit Doctor Susan. To make her a tasty lunch. Because she has to stay in her bed. But not all the time. Just a lot. Oh dear.

Zita and I went on a nice long walk. It was not so nice today. It was a windy cold day. We had a nice walk anyway.

I could not walk all around our downstairs. Because of the brand new paint. And Mister Nick's helpers are very busy. 

Craig said I could not help. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then we went in the big bedroom. I had a nice nap. Craig made Zita's big computer go faster. And he watched a not so scary movie on his flat computer. 

Mister Helper Alex painted our bathroom too. All new paint everywhere. But the dining room is all filled up. With all the kitchen. Oh dear.

Zita had to drive Lilly to another meeting. Because of Doctor Susan is too sore. She can not drive her cars. Too bad for her.

My pond is all full of water. That is because it will be summertime soon. 

Then we will have our toasts outside. On our patio. In our beautiful garden. With all our flowers. Ha. Good for us.

My friends the ducks will be very happy. They live in the pond. Only in the summer. That is good. 

We always see them on our walks. I do not chase them anymore. That is good. 

Niamh and Cara and Lee and I went on my nice walk this afternoon. That is good. 

Craig forgot it was my dinner time. I had to remind him a lot. For a long time. 

Then he just remembered. I got extra cheesy treats on my dinner. To make sure I did not starve into just a stick. Ha. 









No comments:

Post a Comment