Tuesday 24 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ten

We got up early today. To drive Niamh to her early practice dance. In the black go fast car. 

Then Zita went downtown to the way too small office. For important meetings.

I stayed in our house because I had to get Craig all wide awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig made the too much coffee all for himself. And we had Scotsman's scones too. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. A lot of times. 

Because is is a very nice day. It was not too hot this morning. Just nice. 

I had a little nap on my nice stones. In my side yard. 

Craig watched the Wolves and and Dragons program this morning. 

He said it was not so scary. Just very sad. Oh dear. 

People should not watch way sad programs. They should just watch nice programs. With nice people and lots of dogs. It is known.

There was a skunk in my neighbourhood last night. It did not come to my house. That is good. 

Craig and Zita went out in two cars. Not the silver little car. The other cars. 

To talk to a store so they will fix the black go fast car so Craig can drive it too. Not just Zita. 

The present man brought a giant box to my house today. It was a secret present for my friend Craig. 

For his special because he is way old sing happy birthday day. 

It was from his sister Auntie Jane. That was nice.

Auntie Jane is coming to our neighbourhood today. To visit Craig's mother. And to have a tasty dinner with Craig and Zita. 

Niamh will be at her dance a lot practice until very late. And Emmet will be at his very interesting all about way old things class. 

They can not go and have a tasty dinner too. Oh well. Too bad for them.

I will guard our house. All by myself. Ha. Good for me. Maybe I will get tasty treats. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment