Monday 16 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Two

Zita and I got up way early today. Craig did not.

Craig stayed in bed. I had to get him up. To make the too much coffee. So I could have my toasts. Ha good for me. 

Zita was very busy this morning. Looking for lots of piece of paper. To give to the government. 

And talking to people all about the pieces of paper. On the telephone. Oh dear. 

Craig had to talk to the people too. Even the same people. I do not know why.

The dining room table is all gone. Just pieces of paper. Oh dear.

Emmet has done all reading his interesting stories. For his nice university classes. 

Now he is gong to read not just for university books. Ha.

Niamh had to come home. To get some real money. To buy dance a lot pictures. Of herself. That is silly.

Mister Bill gave Craig money so he can go to Niamh's special dance a lot school all finished dance night. 

In the afternoon Zita had to go downtown. To the way too small office. For rascal ladies meetings. 

Tonight she has to go to another meeting for our nice little newspaper. It is her last newspaper meeting. Oh dear. 

Craig found my own book. With all the names of my relatives. From way long ago. 

Some of them had way funny names. Emmet read them out loud to me. 

I have a nice name. I am Miss Poppy. Because of all the beautiful poppies that grow where all the Bouviers used to live. 

And where all the soldiers died. In the old war nobody wanted. That was silly war. 

Last night after our tasty dinner everybody talked about Niamh's nice universities. So she can make up her mind. 

You can only go to one university. Even when lots want you to go to theirs. I do not know why. 

She is not going to Emmet's nice university. She is going to go to another university. Not here. Oh dear.

If I am out there to get her up in the morning she will always be way too late. For everything. Oh dear. 

Who will wait up until way way late for her. Oh dear. That is not right. 





No comments:

Post a Comment