Tuesday 10 May 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Six

Zita and I were a little bit sad this morning. 

Zita's Uncle Brian had to go to heaven. He was very old. Oh dear. That is sad.

He was a teacher. In way way way far away. In Africa. He lived there for a long long time. Even when it was way too dangerous. 

He gave us the beautiful stature of all the old men drinking too much. Ha. 

Lots of Elephants used to steal the tasty vegetables from his very own garden. He did not mind. He was a nice man. 

Maybe he will go for a fast ride with our Uncle Bill. And my friend Zorro. Maybe.

We only went for a little walk this morning. 

Because then I went to my new make me beautiful store. To get all ready for the too hot summer. 

If you are too furry you get too hot and get sick. It is known.

We did not have to even use the gold big car. We just walked there. 

Right past nice Mister Nicastro's tasty food store. It is just on our way busy street. 

I do not like the blowing wind all over me machine. It is too noisy. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

After we walked home to my house I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. 

When I go to the make me beautiful store I get very tired. So I have nice naps. Good for me.

We watched the funny old detectives last night. That is good. 

Emmet came home from his very loud movie. It was not so late. Then he made more Irish tea and for Zita too. 

Niamh's brand new telephone is all working just right. It takes a long time to tell telephones what to do. They are not good listeners. Like me. 

Sometimes I forget about listening. And get into trouble. Oh well. Too bad for me.  

The present man brought Emmet a brand new book. It was a not very secret present from his grandfather. In way far away Dublin. 

It was all about the dangerous time. Lots of Emmet's and Niamh's great Uncles and Aunts were in it. 

Then they all went to jail. Oh dear. And even the great aunts too. Oh dear.

Because the aunts blew up bridges. All up into the air. Oh dear. 

Then everybody got out. They stopped blowing up bridges. That is good. 

Blowing up bridges is way too noisy. It would scare everybody. Oh dear.  

We have a very big bridge right nearly beside my pond. Oh dear. 

Maybe they will not come to visit me. Oh dear. The ducks would be very scared if they blew up our bridge. Me too. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment