Monday 30 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Sixteen

We did not have to get up way early today. 

All of Niamh's way too early in the morning dance a lot practices are all over. Ha. That is good.

We went for a nice walk this morning. It was not way too hot then. That is good.

We had a nice quiet day. 

We only had little pieces of very crunchy toasts today. Oh well.,

Zita had to talk to the rascal ladies. On the telephone.

And Craig had to read lots of not so interesting stories for our nice queen. Oh well. 

I had a nice long nap on the comfy big bed. On my own duvet. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet is still writing his not so long stories for his university. 

I think that the summer the university stories are not so very long. 

Maybe because of the too hot. Maybe. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot of times. Before our lunch. Because it is not way too hot outside. Before the lunchtime. It was just nice. 

We had a giant tasty bread peanut butter sandwich. Just me and Craig. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Miss Zoe came to my house this afternoon. So she could borrow a very big lock for her bicycle. 

So nasty people could not just steal it. Oh dear. 

She forgot her lock at her house. Ha. Too bad for her. So we said she could have one of our big locks. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to the rascal ladies too small office. For another meeting. 

Emmet made lots of tea. So he could write his interesting stories. 

You need lots of Irish tea to write interesting stories. Or you will make mistakes. 

Then nobody will even read your nice story. Oh dear. 

When Zita came home from way downtown we went for a nice little walk. 

It was not way to hot today. Just all hot. Not hurt my feet hot. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment