Thursday 12 May 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Eight

Zita and I got up very early this morning. So we could have our very fast walk. Before everybody else was fast awake. Ha. Good for us.

When we got home Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. 

When she was all at home we had very fat toasts. With Craig. He made the too much coffee. 

Zita had lots of rascal ladies work today. So I was a big help. 

Craig was in the den helping our nice Queen. He has to go to the giant office tomorrow. To talk to everybody and have a tasty lunch. Ha.

The nice men brought the giant truck to our house at lunchtime. It was full of our nice newspapers. 

Today is the last time we get all our newspapers in my side yard. Forever. Oh dear. 

Zita and the nice men were sad. They came to our house even when my friend Emmet was only a little boy. Oh dear.

It is not nice to be sad. 

Zita said maybe she will go to their big noisy store. In a while. With lots of donuts. 

To say thank you very much. To all the nice people. Who were always a big help. That is good. 

We always say thank you very much to nice people. It is because we are polite. It is known. 

Last night Craig and Zita and I watched the old funny detectives. In the den. With the door closed. 

Because Niamh and Rowan and Lilly were making their own way too late at night dinner. In our kitchen. They were very loud. 

Emmet did not watch with us. He had to talk to all his way far away friends. All about the new very secret game. Too bad for him.

It is a way beautiful day outside. It was even hot. If I just sat in just the sunny part of my side yard. 

I had a nice nap. In the not so sunny part. Ha. That is good. 

A man came to our house to bring more music speakers for Craig. Oh well.

Yesterday Emmet's way little speakers stopped making nice music. 

He got some all shiny white speakers from the scary full of other stuff room. That is good. So he can listen to all his interesting friends again. 

Zita has to go out tonight. Again. 

To talk to more people who want her old give away all our newspapers job. 

She talked to another person last night too. 

Craig said it will be a hard job for the new person.. Because they will not have me to be a very big help. And guard all the papers. Ha. 

Craig is right. Too bad for them. 

They will have to find another big nice dog to help them. Not me. I will be too busy with my own family. It is known. 

I got all the way from way far away Italy cheesy treats on my dinner tonight. Because we ate all from all around here cheese. 

So there was none for my dinner. Just the from way far away very tasty cheese. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment