Thursday 19 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Five

It is a very nice day outside. We had sheep clouds all day.

Zita and I had a very nice long walk. Before our toasts. 

My friends the ducks came to my house for a visit. Right on our front lawn. 

Not even their own pond. Ha. 

Then they walked across the street to the pond. They did not even fly. I do not know why.

Zita had to get the dangerous grass cutting machine up from the basement. To make our lawn beautiful again. 

I do not like that machine so much. I do not like the noise. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita went to Doctor Susan's house. To be a big help.  

The other doctors told he she has all broken ribs. Oh dear. 

That is why she has the way too sore. Oh dear.

Niamh has to stay at dance a lot school until late tonight. With all her dance a lot friends. 

To practice for her very special dancing night. Tomorrow night too. 

Another nice university wants Niamh to go to their very big university. In not so far away Toronto. 

But she wants to go to another one. More far away. And not so very big. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

That is not right. I do not like that so much. 

Zita's new black go fast car fools me. I forget it is our own car.  And I bark at it. Too bad for me. 

Zita and Doctor Susan had to to to the beautiful flowers store this afternoon. After lunch.

Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich. With cheese. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I had to catch a awful fly last night. Before we could go all fast asleep. I am a very good fly catcher. 

Then there was another awful fly. In the middle of the night. I had to jump on top of everybody to get it.  

Then Craig and Zita were all wide awake. Oh well. Too bad for them.

My friend Emmet had a long sleep in. Even until after lunchtime. Ha. Now he is not even tired. That is good. 

It is Emmet's stay until very late at night day at his university. 

We will get him when he is all finished. So we can all go to fast asleep in our comfy beds. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment