Monday 23 May 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Nine

We got up way early this morning. Again. So Zita could make the garden beautiful. 

It takes a long time to make a way beautiful garden. She is not even finished. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

We went for a nice early walk. Before anyone was all awake. Before it was too hot for nice walks. 

When we got home I had to keep Craig company in the big bedroom. Until he was all wide awake. 

I can not help in our beautiful garden because of the digging holes. Oh well.

Then we had some too much coffee and crunchy toasts. When Zita was all finished in the garden.

Niamh was not in her own comfy bed last night. She had a sleep in with her dance a lot friends. Far away. Near the little river. 

I did not have to get her all wide awake today. Too bad for me.

Mister Paul's daughter Miss Caroline came for a nice visit. With her friend. 

He was from way far away Scotland. Now he lives here. That is nice. 

He did not have any bagpipes. Or porridges. Ha. That is good. 

Miss Caroline brought a telephone for our friend Mister Paul. 

He is going to come here for a little visit. 

He and Craig will go to the not for very much money for breakfast store. That is what they do. That is nice.

After lunch Craig and Zita took the gold big car to get Niamh. She was way out in the county. 

They did not take the black go fast car. I do not know why. Either did Emmet. Oh well.

Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.

I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. We stayed in the living room. 

So I could guard everything from my watching window.

Emmet read all his interesting stories for his nice university. We had a good time. Ha.

Zita made own made muffins this morning. Emmet ate lots. Ha. And the band new cinnamon buns too. Ha.

When they came home Zita made Niamh's very beautiful dress fit all perfectly. Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. Not a long walk. 

Because is a hot outside day. I do not like the too hot so much.

There were more scary very loud noises and lights in the sky last night. 

Zita and I were very brave. I guarded her. The whole time. 

Then I had a nice nap in the den. Until we went all fast asleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment